We know that being cooped up at home has been a challenge for many of us these last couple months, so we put together something special to give our wine club members the opportunity to get out of the house while still adhering to the social distancing guidelines outlined below to keep everyone safe.
We are allowing our Tinoosh Wine Club Members ONLY to sign-up for the opportunity to stretch their legs and enjoy the beauty of the vineyard here on our 532-acre property. Club Members who sign up will be able to choose between 3 different hiking trails (of varying levels) in our vineyard ranging from 2 – 3.25 miles so there is a trail ready to explore for members of all skill levels.
In order to keep everyone safe and adhere to the social distancing guidelines outlined in Governor Brown’s Executive Order (number 20-12), this opportunity is only available for our wine club members and those within their quarantine circles (household) who have signed up for a time slot.
• 2 Mile hike (Beginner)
2 Hour time frame
Start times begin at 10:00 am
• 2 Mile Hike (Moderate/advanced)
• 2 Hour time frame
• Start times begin at 10:30 am
• 3.25 Mile Hike
• 3 Hour Time Frame
• Start times begin at 10:15 am
↓ BOOK YOUR HIKE ↓
Important! This General Liability Waiver that will need to be signed by all persons in your group over the age of 18, prior to your hike.
Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it back to us in person at sign in.
9 Things to know once you’ve signed up for a hike:
- You will need to check-in with our staff members at the door of our tasting room upon your arrival and departure to ensure we know how many members are currently still out on their hike. Bring your liability waiver!
- Alcohol and food are not allowed to be consumed on-site so please do not bring picnics.
- The weather in Oregon varies but with warm weather on the horizon, please be sure you bring some full bottles of cold water to stay hydrated as you walk your chosen trail.
- Leave no trace! We are a Demeter USA certified biodynamic vineyard so it is very important for our vines and property to not be changed or altered in any way by garbage/litter.
- Please do not stray from the color marked trails. Playing with the vines during their early stages of growth can alter their yields later this year during our harvest season, which means less great Maysara wine for us to share with you.
- Reiterating #5, please enjoy viewing the natural wildlife found around the property from the color-marked trails and do not stray from the path to follow the animals.
- If you catch up to another group on a trail, please be sure to maintain the required social distance amount of 6+ feet as you pass around them.
- Make sure to monitor the time remaining on your hike and check out with us at the tasting room once finished so we can ensure the next hikes start on time and/or no one is locked inside the gate at the end of the day.
- Dogs are allowed, however will need to be leashed and as part of the leave no trace policy we need to have them cleaned up after.
We are so excited to offer this experience to our valued Tinoosh Wine Club members and will be looking forward to seeing you here at the winery, soon!
In order to ensure that we have accurate head counts for our hikes, we ask that if for any reason you need to cancel your hike time slot, that you please give us written notice at your earliest convenience.