Nestled in the McMinnville foothills, we invite you to visit our old world inspired tasting room and winery and experience all that our estate has to offer.
Please read below for information regarding changes due to COVID-19:
This information is current as of 12/16/20 and will be updated each time Governor Kate Brown outlines new regulations for Yamhill County.
- In compliance with current regulations in Yamhill County, Maysara Winery is open for OUTDOOR tastings by appointment, Monday through Saturday from 11am-5pm (last call at 4:30pm each day).
- In order to reduce cross contamination between parties, each guest will have the choice of purchasing a new logo’d Maysara stemless wine glass ($3) or an Oregon Pinot Noir glass ($12) to use during their tasting and take home with them as a souvenir.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times if not seated at a table and eating or drinking.
- In order to comply with current regulations in Yamhill County, all parties will be limited to no more than 6 persons total.
- Due to the winter season, we do encourage all of our visitors to bundle up for their appointments. We will have propane heaters running during your tasting, but a few extra layers never hurt this time of year!
Placing an order for curb-side pickup:
1. Browse our wines on our website for your favorites by clicking HERE
2. Give us a call at 503-843-1234 to place your order with one of our staff members. Please have payment information available.
3. Give us a call when you’re about 10-15 minutes away and our staff member can meet you outside and bring your wines out to your car!
Tasting Room Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm (Last call @ 4:30pm)
(503) 843-1234 Main Office
(503) 472-8880 Sales Office
(503) 843-3434 Fax
To inquire about scheduling an appointment reservation or for all questions relating to our winery Tasting Room, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by filling out the contact form on the right hand side of this page.
If you’re interested in scheduling a tour of our facility for an event/wedding or have questions about our venue availability, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
In order to maintain strict compliance with the social distancing guidelines outlined by Oregon’s Governor Kate Brown, we will not be able to accommodate groups larger that 6 persons total.