Nestled in the McMinnville foothills, we invite you to visit our old world inspired tasting room and winery and experience all that our estate has to offer.
Please read below for information regarding the COVID-19 Phase II re-opening:
- Maysara Winery is OPEN BY RESERVATION ONLY in order to ensure the safety of our staff, club members and guests.
- We ask that our guests purchase their logo’d Maysara glass ($3) to take home, in order to prevent cross-contamination while here at the winery.
- If you have been around someone with COVID-19 symptoms, are exhibiting symptoms yourself, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days, we ask that you please refrain from visiting.
- Social distancing guidelines that are posted around our facility must be practiced by all who visit our tasting room.
- Appointment reservations can be made by using the reservation link above or by calling us during our regular business hours at 503-843-1234. Once you have received a confirmation email, your appointment will be officially confirmed in our calendar.***Please note that over the weekends our staff will be tending to guests in our Tasting Room so if you are interested in coming out to visit us, please give us a call at 503-843-1234 to check our appointment availability and we can get you an answer ASAP! ***
Tasting Room Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm (Last call @ 4:30pm)
Sunday: 12pm-5pm (Last call @ 4:30pm)
(503) 843-1234 Main Office
(503) 472-8880 Sales Office
(503) 843-3434 Fax
To schedule an appointment reservation or for all questions relating to our winery Tasting Room, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by filling out the contact form on the right hand side of this page.
If you’re interested in scheduling a tour of our facility for an event/wedding or have questions about our venue availability, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
In order to maintain strict compliance with the social distancing guidelines outlined by Oregon’s Governor Kate Brown, we will not be able to accommodate groups larger that 10 persons total.